Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In Loving Memory of friends lost to suicide due to hate filled religious rants! In 2010 I lost a close friend. In his memory IN MY LIFE by La Bouche

In My Life by La Bouche appears on my playlist and on my main website as a video. My friend who was well known in Salt Lake City area; was well liked and loved by many. He took his life in the winter of 2010.

In your memory I will continue to work to raise money for worthy charities.In your memory I will take care of those less fortunate around me. I will always remember you as being very witty, fun, and great to be around. You would tease me when I entertained as Walmartah.

Thank you for being part of my life.
My mom in law in wheelchair,quadriplic, disabled for more than 28 years from Multiple Schlerosis and her mom with Alzheimers and advanced cancer, were shown love and compassion by you. You lit up their lives and always were a joy to be around. You are missed by them. They were hetero people that you showed unconditional love for.
In Memory of my friend who we lost in the Winter of 2010. You are always an inspiration to me and the many who loved you. We will work to improve the quality of our community through charitable works, and loving and caring for those less fortunate. I wish I had been there to talk you out of it. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment